Just Harmony

Ongoing investigations, lawsuits, amendments, and votes against abusive monopolies, unfair laws and policies to raise and care for our families together in a heaven on earth and/or a better world. Ongoing research, education, grants, scholarships, and apprenticeships for healthy and uplifting balance of power to raise and care for our families together in a heaven on earth and/or a better world. Jason I.F.'s Blog What IF??? Blog is here: http://parallelharmony.com/harmony/
"I am only one
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
-EDWARD EVERETT HALE

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-25 01:56:43

FredaU2753

psychic ghost type

daniel morcombe psychic prediction jackie rocks psychic free online psychics australia asian calls a psychic prank geller psychic cornwall ontario psychic fair psychic meditation for beginners psychic feelings about death psychic spiritualist free new age psychic boutique drexel hill pa oracle vs psychic best online psychic reviews psychic medical healing mobile phone psychic readings black magic psychics how accurate are psychics for earthquake predictions international psychic directory sharina psychic 2ue psychic davenport iowa psychic gifts quiz psychic medium north florida alien psychic yugioh free psychic readings call best psychic readings in boston ma test your psychic ability free psychic medium dallas tx leaf green how to get into saffron gym psychic circle norwich psychic celebrities free online psychic chat no registration computer psychic prank princess diana psychic reading physic sally private readings how to become clairvoyant psychic real psychics in chicago emma louise birch psychic psychic paper amazon psychic youth step in time trish mitchell psychic & clairvoyant canterbury psychic medium clairvoyant mansfield accurate psychic online online psychics new zealand best love psychic los angeles psychic meditation feat 3.5 Psychic medium southampton psychic fortune teller free amanda's psychic readings birmingham al psychic helped me instant psychic reading free noel phoenix park psychic psychic reader miami fl

#2 2019-04-22 20:56:53

bennieWaync

Re: psychic ghost type

I know you all miss MH but I discovered the Bio channel today and have all evening been watching some excellent and thought provoking paranormal type shows...
Celebrity Ghost stories and ones where a psychic  told the mother where the body of her murdered daughter was and who did it and how it took 30 years to nail the boyfriend who did the dead.

Now I have on Colin Fry, Tony Stockwell and TJ Higgs,  3 mediums all known to me personally... doing the Psychic  Private Eye program.    Quite good really..

#3 2019-05-15 19:46:14

byronTHICA

Re: psychic ghost type

Let us know how they do. Any idea of what towns you are going to see???

Board footer