Just Harmony

Ongoing investigations, lawsuits, amendments, and votes against abusive monopolies, unfair laws and policies to raise and care for our families together in a heaven on earth and/or a better world. Ongoing research, education, grants, scholarships, and apprenticeships for healthy and uplifting balance of power to raise and care for our families together in a heaven on earth and/or a better world. Jason I.F.'s Blog What IF??? Blog is here: http://parallelharmony.com/harmony/
"I am only one
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
-EDWARD EVERETT HALE
Dating Service of Synchronicity

You are not logged in.

#76 2020-12-28 04:47:17

RonaldEdisa

Re: Jesus and Lucifer

There are some errors haha.

Thank you anyway.

That is the very inspiring video of Christ life and teachings hope you like it guys...

#77 2021-01-08 19:34:30

WilliamSlure

Then , WHY Through the Ages And Even Now TodayDO So Many Still Hate Jesus , Deny Him and His TeachingsTwist or Misunderstand His Teachings , Even Deny He Ever Existed, Or When You Mention His Name ... Even Laugh ?

#78 2021-01-10 15:20:09

Justinvor

If Jesus died for my sins, in advance, why again shouldn't I sin? If we didn't sin, wouldn't that devalue his sacrifice? Perhaps we should sin as much as possible to maximize the value of his sacrifice and bring glory unto him?

#79 2021-01-14 20:56:11

RufusFuh

If Jesus died for my sins, in advance, why again shouldn't I sin? If we didn't sin, wouldn't that devalue his sacrifice? Perhaps we should sin as much as possible to maximize the value of his sacrifice and bring glory unto him?

#80 2021-01-15 03:49:18

BrandonDap

Looks satirical and its Irish. I think I would watch this.

I reckon if Jesus was born in this day and age hed want to have some pretty awesome miracles up his sleeve or hed be laughed at.

#81 2021-01-17 15:40:30

WilliamSlure

Then , WHY Through the Ages And Even Now TodayDO So Many Still Hate Jesus , Deny Him and His TeachingsTwist or Misunderstand His Teachings , Even Deny He Ever Existed, Or When You Mention His Name ... Even Laugh ?

#82 2021-01-17 21:37:26

Chjidge

There are some errors haha.

Thank you anyway.

That is the very inspiring video of Christ life and teachings hope you like it guys...

Board footer