Just Harmony

Ongoing investigations, lawsuits, amendments, and votes against abusive monopolies, unfair laws and policies to raise and care for our families together in a heaven on earth and/or a better world. Ongoing research, education, grants, scholarships, and apprenticeships for healthy and uplifting balance of power to raise and care for our families together in a heaven on earth and/or a better world. Jason I.F.'s Blog What IF??? Blog is here: http://parallelharmony.com/harmony/
"I am only one
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
-EDWARD EVERETT HALE
Dating Service of Synchronicity

You are not logged in.

#51 2020-07-31 06:22:17

Geraldbox

Re: Jesus and Lucifer

What you are seeing is a cultural icon, the churchs and hollywoods view. Jesus was more likely a little hook-nosed, swarthy, mediterranean fella.

#52 2020-08-15 11:35:50

DavidphonS

Although I realize you asked your question simply to begin a discussion. But as a non-Christian, Id think its less important what Jesus believed or didnt, and more important what you believe.

John

#53 2020-08-22 12:09:06

DavidphonS

Some member of this forum said that when the leading figure head in the form of Christ himself endured so much and sacrificed himself,it is expected of his followers to follow his example and make sacrifices,big or small.The cross has become a sacred symbol in this very context.

Now, if that be the case, then the native Amerindians who supposedly sacrificed human beings on an industrial scale either with or without the consent of the victims are in a way following the example set by Jesus. Arent they?

If so , then why are they sneered at and why is it that the sacrifices of the followers of Christ praised high as being those of martyrs?

#54 2020-08-24 08:22:07

CharlesGrids

Looks satirical and its Irish. I think I would watch this.

I reckon if Jesus was born in this day and age hed want to have some pretty awesome miracles up his sleeve or hed be laughed at.

#55 2020-08-26 11:34:57

ErickCob

Looks satirical and its Irish. I think I would watch this.

I reckon if Jesus was born in this day and age hed want to have some pretty awesome miracles up his sleeve or hed be laughed at.

#56 2020-09-12 12:51:20

ComftestBes

Certainly. It was and with me.

#57 2020-10-06 14:16:33

DonnaAVamb

I saw a documentary recently which suggested that Judas action was not a betrayal but requested by Jesus himself. I believe this was on the History Channel.

#58 2020-10-07 01:56:43

DonnaAVamb

I saw a documentary recently which suggested that Judas action was not a betrayal but requested by Jesus himself. I believe this was on the History Channel.

#59 2020-10-07 09:03:28

DonnaAVamb

#60 2020-10-12 11:12:21

DonnaAVamb

#61 2020-10-12 21:05:32

Vernoninten

Some member of this forum said that when the leading figure head in the form of Christ himself endured so much and sacrificed himself,it is expected of his followers to follow his example and make sacrifices,big or small.The cross has become a sacred symbol in this very context.

Now, if that be the case, then the native Amerindians who supposedly sacrificed human beings on an industrial scale either with or without the consent of the victims are in a way following the example set by Jesus. Arent they?

If so , then why are they sneered at and why is it that the sacrifices of the followers of Christ praised high as being those of martyrs?

#62 2020-10-16 11:43:16

DonnaAVamb

Board footer